East Central Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell—Patna, is recruiting 2226 persons for the posts of Porter, Trackman, Helper, Safaiwala and Group D posts in pay Band—I. Selection will be through Written Test followed by Physical Efficiency Test. Eligible candidates may apply on prescribed application format. Employment Notice No: RRC/ECR/GP 1800/1/2012. Eligibility norms and criteria given below in brief:
TOTAL VACANCIES: 2226 Nos. (Gen—1126; OBC—600; SC—335; ST—165). Out of them 67 seats reserved for PH Candidates.
1. Porter: 403 Nos. (Gen—204; OBC—294; SC—61; ST—30)
2. Trackman: 779 Nos. (Gen—394; OBC—110; SC—117; ST—58)
3. Helper—II (Mech): 236 Nos. (Gen—119; OBC—64; SC—35; ST—18)
4. Helper—II (S&T): 186 Nos. (Gen—94; OBC—50; SC—28; ST—14)
5. Helper—II (Elect): 207 Nos. (Gen—105; OBC—56; SC—31; ST—15)
6. Safaiwala (Med & Sanitary): 57 Nos. (Gen—29; OBC—15; SC—9; ST—4)
7. Grade D (Engg): 322 Nos. (Gen—163; OBC—87; SC—48; ST—24)
8. Grade D (Store): 36 Nos. (Gen—18; OBC—10; SC—6; ST—2)
Qualification Required: Matriculation pass (Class-10) OR ITI OR Centre of Excellence (COE) OR Equivalent. Result waiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
Age Limits: between 18yrs to 33yrs as on 01/01/2012. Upper age relaxation for OBC—3yrs; SC/ST—5yrs; PH—10yrs; Widows/ Legally separated women not remarried—2yrs.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200—Rs.20200 and Grade pay of Rs.1800.
Selection of candidates will be through Written Test followed by Physical Efficiency Test. For details, refer Advt. (link given below)
Application Fee: Candidates should prepare Crossed Indian Postal Order of Rs.40/- drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer(RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell, E.C.Railway, payable at Patna.
SC/ST/ Women candidates/ Minority communities/ PWD and Economically backward candidates do not require application fee.
How to Apply: Apply on prescribed application format. Application form can be prepared on plain paper (A4 size) by neatly typing and as per format. Application format and details is available on the official website of Eastern Central Railway — http://www.rrcecr.gov.in
Application form enclosed with IPO (Application fee) should reach at — “Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell, East Central Railway, Polson Complex, Digha Ghat, Patna – 800011, Bihar”, only through Ordinary post.
Candidates should enclose self-attested photocopies of the relevant certificates —
- IPO of Rs.40 (wherever applicable)
- Age proof document (Class 10 pass or school leaving certificate can be given)
- Educational certificate/ technical qualification certificate, as applicable
- Caste certificate (for SC/ST/OBC)/ PH certificate/ Income certificate (for economically backward candidates)/
- Self-declaration for candidates belonging to minority communities availing fee concession.
Superscribe the envelope on top – “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS IN PAY BAND-1 + GRADE PAY RS.1800/-”, EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. RRC/ECR/GP 1800/1/2012”.
Last Date of Application: Application form along with enclosures should reach on or before 10th October 2012 (25/10/2012 for resident of Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep Islands) only through Ordinary Post at – “Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell, East Central Railway, Polson Complex, Digha Ghat, Patna – 800011, Bihar”