Railway Recruitment Cell of North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur, is recruiting 1080 Boys/ Girls for the various posts in Group-D, such as – Peon, Gateman, Porter, Safaiwala, Trackman, Helper, Mali, Watchman, Mechanic, Courier, Khalasi and Etc in the Divisions and Workshop of North Eastern Railway and RDSO/Lucknow. Employment Notice. No. NER/RRC/D/03/2012-13. Interested candidates may apply on prescribed application format within closing date 10-09-2012. No. of vacancies and information in brief is given below—
Name of the Posts and No. of vacancies in each posts in category wise—
1. Peon: 5 Nos. (Gen—4; OBC—1)
2. Gateman: 18 Nos (Gen—10; OBC—5; SC—2; ST—1)
3. Line Clear Porter: 4 Nos. (Gen—2; OBC—1; SC—1)
4. Box Porter: 2 Nos. (Gen—1; OBC—1)
5. Hamal (Comm.): 14 Nos. (Gen—8; OBC—3; SC—2; ST—1)
6. Safaiwala: 163 Nos. (Gen—96; OBC—49; SC—9; ST—9). Out of them 3nos. PH candidates.
7. W.R.B. (Comm.): 1 Nos. (Gen)
8. Courier (Comm.): 2 Nos. (Gen—1; OBC—1)
9. Markaman (Comm.): 1 Nos. (Gen)
10. Trackman (Engg.): 107 Nos. (Gen—54; OBC—29; SC—16; ST—8)
11. Keyman (Engg.): 7 Nos. (Gen—4; OBC—2; SC—1)
12. Trollyman (Engg.): 10 Nos. (Gen—6; OBC—3; SC—1)
13. Khalasi: 481 Nos. (Gen—239; OBC—107; SC—59; ST—76)
14. Group ‘D’: 109 Nos. (Gen—93; OBC—8; SC—4; ST—4)
15. R.R.B.: 08 Nos. (Gen—4; OBC—2; SC—1; ST—1)
16. Sr. Mali: 2 Nos. (Gen)
17. Helper: 105 Nos. (Gen—46; OBC—31; SC—18; ST—10). Out of them 3nos. PH candidates.
18. Watchman: 09 Nos. (Gen—5; OBC—2; SC—1; ST—1)
19. Valveman: 14 Nos. (Gen—7; OBC—4; SC—2; ST—1)
20. Worksmate: 1 Nos. (Gen—1)
21. H.A: 4 Nos. (Gen)
22. Mech. (Loco): 13 Nos. (Gen—4; OBC—5; SC—3; ST—1). Out of them 1nos. PH
Qualification Required: Matriculation (Class-X) pass candidates OR ITI done candidates or its equivalent candidates may apply.
Age Limits: between 18yrs to 33yrs as on 1/1/2012. Upper age relaxation is as per govt. norms.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200—Rs.20200 with grade pay of Rs.1800
Examination Fee: Rs. 40/ (in case of General and OBC candidates) in form of Account payee Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of – Asstt. Personnel Officer (Recruitment), RRC, N.E. Railway and payable at Gorakhpur. Write your name and address on the back side of DD/ IPO.
SC/ST/ Women candidates, Minority candidates, Economically backwards and PH candidates is exempted from Examination fee.
Selection of the candidates will be through Written examination. Date and venue will be intimated in due course.
How to Apply: Application form as per format is to be prepared on plain paper (A4) using one side only.
The application form along with enclosed copies of Documents and testimonials (in attested copies) such as Qualification certificates (Madhyamik), ITI done certificate, if any, Age proof document, Caste certificate and any other relevant documents as well as Examination fee in form of DD/IPO.
The top of the application form containing envelope should be superscribed — “APPLICATION FOR GROUP-D POSTS – NORTH EASTERN RAILWAY”
Application form along with documents should reach by Posts at the following address — “Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway Headquarters, CCM’s Annexe Building, Railway Road No.14, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh — 273012”.
Last Date of Application: 10th September 2012 (24/09/2012 for Andaman Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island)