Punjab National Bank is recruiting 2985 Single Window Operator – A in Clerical Cadre (Project 2012- 13). Eligible candidates with valid IBPS Score card may apply online from the official website of PNB. The numbers of vacancies were distributed according to State wise. Qualification requirement and eligibility norms in brief is given below —
1. Single Window Operator – A (Clerical Cadre, Post code: 01): 2985
No. of vacancies according to State wise and Category wise is given below—
1. Andaman & Nicober Island: 1 (Gen)
2. Andhra Pradesh : 69 . (Gen—35; SC—11; ST—4; OBC—19). Out of them PH—2; Ex-Serviceman—10nos.
3. Assam: 10 . (Gen). Out of them Ex-Serviceman—1nos.
4. Bihar: 251 . (Gen—165; SC—43; ST—7; OBC—36). Out of them PH—9; Ex-Serviceman—36nos.
5. Chandigarh: 25 (Gen—13; SC—6; OBC—6). Out of them Ex-Serviceman—3nos.
6. Chhattisgarh: 60 . (Gen—30; SC—7; ST—23). Out of them PH—1; Ex-Serviceman—8nos.
7. Dadar & Nagar Haveli: 1 . (Gen)
8. Delhi: 108 . (Gen—54; SC—16; ST—8; OBC—30). Out of them PH—3; Ex-Serviceman—15nos.
9. Goa: 4 . (Gen)
10. Gujarat: 28 (Gen—16; ST—6; OBC—6). Out of them Ex-Serviceman—4nos.
11. Haryana: 192 . (Gen—96; SC—56; OBC—40). Out of them PH—5; Ex-Serviceman—27nos.
12. Himachal Pradesh: 76 . (Gen—50; SC—25; ST—1). Out of them PH—2; Ex-Serviceman—11nos.
13. Jammu & Kashmir: 47 . (Gen—30; SC—7; ST—5; OBC—5). Out of them PH—2; Ex-Serviceman—6nos.
14. Jharkhand: 74 (Gen—43; SC—20; OBC—11). Out of them PH—2; Ex-Serviceman—10nos.
15. Karnataka: 34 (Gen—17; SC—5; ST—2; OBC—10). Out of them PH—1; Ex-Serviceman—4nos.
16. Kerala: 25 (Gen—12; SC—6; OBC—7). Out of them Ex-Serviceman—3nos.
17. Maddhya Pradesh: 171 (Gen—82; SC—38; ST—35; OBC—26). Out of them PH—5; Ex-Serviceman—24nos.
18. Meghalaya: 9 (Gen—7; ST—2). Out of them Ex-Serviceman—2nos.
19. Mizoram: 2 (gen)
20. Orissa: 84 (Gen—40; SC—15; ST—17; OBC—12). Out of them PH—4; Ex-Serviceman—12nos.
21. Punjab: 326 . (Gen—167; SC—125; OBC—34). Out of them PH—10; Ex-Serviceman—47nos.
22. Rajasthan: 234 (Gen—112; SC—43; ST—38; OBC—41). Out of them PH—8; Ex-Serviceman—33nos.
23. Tamil Nadu: 69 . (Gen—32; SC—14; OBC—23). Out of them PH—2; Ex-Serviceman—10nos.
24. Tripura: 4 (Gen)
25. Uttar Pradesh: 771 . (Gen—410; SC—212; ST—9; OBC—140). Out of them PH—26; Ex-Serviceman—111nos.
26. Uttarakhand: 140 . (Gen—94; SC—30; ST—4; OBC—12). Out of them PH—4; Ex-Serviceman—20nos.
27. West Bengal: 85 (Gen—41; SC—21; ST—4; OBC—19). Out of them PH—2; Ex-Serviceman—12nos.
Qualification Required: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% (Pass marks in case of SC/ST/ PH/Ex-Serviceman) marks or equivalent qualification. Candidates must have computer knowledge and skill in MS Office.
Additional Eligibility: Candidates must have Valid score card issued by IBPS for the Common Written Examination (CWE) in 2011 for recruitment in clerical cadre.
(for details, such as cut off marks (TWS) in Common Written Examination (CWE), please refer the Advt.)
N.B: Candidates should apply for the vacancies of the State from where they have appeared for IBPS.
Age Limits: between 20yrs to 25yrs as on 01/08/2011. Upper age relaxation for SC/ST—5yrs; PH—10yrs; OBC—3yrs; Rest of other categories—as per govt. norms.
On basis of marks obtained in IBPS, a shortlist will be prepared and then such candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
Application fee: Rs.100 in case of General and OBC candidates (Rs.20 for reserved category). Fee is to be deposited from any branch of Punjab National Bank through Fee payment Cash Voucher which can be print-out from the official site of the Bank.
How to Apply: Apply Online from the bank’s website — http://www.pnbindia.in. And then click the link ‘Recruitment’.
After successful submission of Online application, candidates must print-out the system generated Registration application form and retain safely.
The documents in Original and copies and print-out application has to be produce during Personal Interview if called. There is no need to send any application by post.
Call letters will be available online in due course. Candidates should regularly visit the bank’s site for latest notification.
Last Date of Application: Online Application can be made till 10th October 2012.
For detailed Advt. and Application form, please visit the following link — https://www.pnbindia.in/en/ui/recruitment.aspx