Backward Classes Welfare Birbhum – Principal & Assistant Teacher Posts 2012: Back Ward Classes Welfare, Suri, Birbhum (West Bengal) has issued notification against 12 Vacancies of Assistant Teachers and Principal on contract basis in Ekalavya Model School. Eligible Candidates can apply in a prescribed format as shown in the notification on or before 14-12-2012. For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selections and how to apply are given below…
BCW Birbhum Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 12
Name of the Posts:
I. Principal – 01 post
II. Assistant Teachers:
1. Post Graduate Teacher in Bengali – 01 Post
2. Post Graduate Teacher in Physics– 01 Post
3. Post Graduate Teacher in Chemistry – 01 Post
4. Honours Graduate Teacher in History – 01 Post
5. Post Graduate Teacher in Biology – 01 Post
6. Honours Graduate Teacher in Geography – 01 Post
7. Honours Graduate Teacher in Geography – 01 Post
8. Post Graduate Teacher in English – 01 Post
9. Honours Graduate Teacher in Bengali – 01 Post
10. Post Graduate Teacher in Mathematics – 01 Post
11. Honours Graduate Teacher in Mathematics – 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age must be from 18 to 38 years as on 01-01-2012. Relaxations will be as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree having Schooling subject from any university recognized by U.G.C for principal post, Post Graduate Degree from any university recognized by U.G.C for Post Graduate Asst Teacher’s in their relevant disciplines and Honours Graduate Degree from any recognized university by U.G.C for Honours Graduate Asst Teacher’s in their relevant disciplines.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply in a prescribed format as shown in the notification on a plain paper or neatly typed. Fill the application form with all necessary details, affix photograph, self address stamped cover (Rs.5/-), enclose all documentary proofs supporting to age, qualifications, caste and experience by super scribing as “Application For the Post of Honours Graduate/Post Graduate Assistant Teacher/Principal in ….(Name of the Subject)……(Sl.No.) and send it to the project Officer-cum-District Welfare Officer, Back Ward Classes Welfare, Birbhum, Administrative Building (2nd Floor), Suri, Birbhum on or before 14-12-2012.
Last date for the receipt of applications is 14-12-2012
Click to http://www.birbhum.gov.in